Autoquad 6 + protection box

Autoquad 6 + protection box

Postby Simiban » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Hello @ll,

Due to French law, it's impossible to work with an AQ6 for the moment down here.
So i have to sell my AQ6..

It is almost ready to use, freezing and dancing already done by the cheef himself :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPnnkBKYAA

Here some pictures :

Price : 350€ (AQ6 + protective box)
Shipping cost for France and Germany included.
Simiban

Re: Autoquad 6 + protection box

Postby JussiH » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Why exactly is it illegal?
JussiH

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Probably not AQ, but as with a lot of countries doing commercial flights with uav's while waiting on generic European law :(
joebar.rc

Postby Simiban » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Joebar.rc is right. I don't mean that AQ6 is illegal in France, but in order to do some commercial work in France we have to use an electronic where we can define a maximum radius from start point, define what to do if the pilote try do fly over this limit for more than 50m, we also have to define what happend after this 50m, we need a failsafe in case of a signal lost, a return home , a maximum altitude, a specific method to comme back after activation from the 'return home' button, and this kind of pleasure...

Maybe all this is possible also with AQ6, the matter is, my customers don't know how to use it, and are very scared from the relative complexity from the AQ6.

So all in one, it's better to sell it for me than to keep it in it's box and let him getting old :)
Simiban

Return to For sale