[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ6 board, cables and connectors

AQ6 board, cables and connectors

AQ6 board, cables and connectors

Postby HeliHenkie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 pm

HeliHenkie

Re: AQ6 board, cables and connectors

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:52 pm

HeliHenkie

I know how difficult it is to understand the AQ. I have found it quite worth it but it is not easy.

After many crashes the way if finally got the RTH to work well on my octo was to use as many default setting as I could.

That was a big surprise considering how little my big octo has in common with most AQ copters. I have never changed the nav PIDs and the octo returns to home is very very well every time.

The main thing I found is that the AQ copter must have the vibration to the flight controller, controlled well enough to be able to hover with the default PIDs.

Send me a PM if you want to give it one more try.

If you want to still sell I'm interested.

Larry
LPR

Return to For sale