AQ6 spacewalk 550 custom quad for sale (SOLD)

Looking for something? Want to offer something?

AQ6 spacewalk 550 custom quad for sale (SOLD)

Postby qalid » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:14 am

Long time, AQers!

This is a good chance of buying new ESC32s and AQ for a bargain...

Detailed items of this custom built that you can very easily un-assemble and use separately:
1 x Autoquad 6 with Digital IMU - all bough assembled.
1 x assembled spacewalk 550 frame (you can easily get rid off this if you don't want it)
4 x Autoquad ESC32
4 x Flyduino X-Motors 2216 900KV
1 x - GPS antenna + GPS shield
Wiring and other accessories as you can see in the pics...

Condition:
I'd say New/un-used. There was just one maiden flight that lasted few minutes... That's all.

Reason:
Just moving on. I'm very busy with my PhD and have no time whatsoever for this. The machine has been laying in my cupboard for 2+ years now and I haven't got the time to touch it.

What's needed:
Beside the obvious RC, LiPos..etc You might need to calibrate ESC32s for a better motors/props combo. I used parameters of equivalent motors (T-Motors 900 Kv) but I'm sure this can be further tuned. I bought these items on the promise that I will receive the calibration parameters immediately - oh well, I'm sure they're out there somewhere by now! Contact Jussi :lol: .

Any questions let me know.

I'm trying to locate the invoices so I can make an estimated selling price, but meanwhile, I welcome any offers!
Attachments
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5386.jpg
IMG_5385.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg
Last edited by qalid on Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
qalid

Re: AQ6 spacewalk 550 custom quad for sale

Postby qalid » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:31 am

Total -minimum- price for everything you see and detailed in that list is EUR 689.5.
qalid

Return to MarketPlace