[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 am

Hi Gents,
this thread will be a sticky one to keep it on top of the AQ main forum for now.
Once we have a higher demand for subforums we'll open some.

Norbert
kinderkram

Feature Request: Dynamic RC channel assignment

Postby GoFaster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Right now the channel assignment order is hard coded in the firmware.
It would be helpful if the channel<->function assignment can be dynamically assigned via (A)QGC without having to edit code and recompile firmware. Similar to the current process of editing and sending the motor mixing table.

Some Tx may not have the same physical control to channel assignment as currently hardcoded.
Other radios allow freely assignable physical control to channel associations.

Thanks.
GoFaster

Feature request: Static Calibration END signal LED

Postby jabram » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Be able to set a target temperature value for Temp0 for example +50C for use during Static Calibration, when that target temperature is reached signal by changing the flash rate of the green LED or turn on debug LED solid. Would save using a temperature probe or simply guessing and finding out later you didn't reach the desired temperature. It is difficult to use a temperature probe and not disturb AQ6 resulting in noise curves for ACCX, ACCY and ACCZ.
jabram

Re: Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Joe: another user uses the telemetry output to view the temperature logs live - so he can stop the process when a certain temperature is reached. He uses a Wi232 but this should also work via Bluetooth. Haven't tried it though...
kinderkram

Postby DWBB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 pm

5v and a normal servo connector for the SBus port. I don't there is a Futaba receiver on the planet that will take 3.3v :D
DWBB

Postby Lyagukh » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

On the Internet nobody knows you are a Frog
Lyagukh

Postby Wingspinner » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

OSX version of AQGS

Thanks
Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

AQGC: More voice notifications

Postby GoFaster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

I've been using a tablet at the field for telemetry and PID tuning and have come to appreciate the voice notifications.
It's really helpful to hear the Armed and Disarmed status messages.

I would like to request more voice messages:
- GPS fix/loss status
- PosHold active
- Manual
- Set Home
- RTH
and audible notification of each of the mission modes as the mission progresses..
- takeoff
- waypoint 1,2,3 etc
- loiter
- orbit
- AutoLand

I haven't tried mission flight yet so perhaps some of those voice messages may already exist. But my main reason for asking is that while testing PosHold, I have lights on my copter that light up when in PosHold. I notice that if the copter is drifting above a certain rate, the lights don't go on - indicating that PosHold isn't active. I have to manually keep the copter relatively stationary before the lights go on - indicating that PosHold is in effect.
Also while in PosHold, if I manually nudge the copter around with roll/pitch control - PosHold is disengaged (lights off) until it's stationary again.
It would be great to be able to hear a voice notification because the lights are not always visible.

I also don't know if the HUD displays the above states.

Thanks for listening :)
- Felix
GoFaster

Re: AQGC: More voice notifications

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 pm

joebar.rc

Postby afernan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Instability ending with crash

Today is the second time I´ve crashed due to the following instability:

If I fly fordward quick and then I release the stick, the copter stops with a big angle, then start a back and forth increasing oscillation up to a big angle that makes capsize the copter and finally crash.

I thing it´s a kind of overshooting due to some excesive PID value when correcting (maybe motors too powerfull).
Any Idea? What to correct in the PID´s? (I don´t want to test again since it hardly crash each time)

Using AQ6.6r19 on 1Kg copter with deffault PIDs

Thanks

Angel
afernan

Next

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller