[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Bug Reports, Code Issues & Feature Requests

Postby amb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I'd like to have another type of mission mode or way of starting a mission, respectively.

It'd be great if the copter will start at the launch position to a specific altitude and then start with the first waypoint... After all waypoints are checked, the copter should fly back to the launch point and descent until touchdown and disarm...

Why do I request this feature?! I'm planning my missions at home and i know where to fly and to hover, but I don't know where to start my copter in advance.

all the best,
amb
amb

Postby leopold1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:47 pm

I would like to request a bigger icon of the quad,Hexa,octo in hte GCS.
I'm using the windows version and its not noticable. I would like to see where the AQ is i.r.t. a waypoint.
Also some heading vectors would be great.
leopold1

Postby chris24g » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am

chris24g

Postby simon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi, after the firmware upgrade (r100) I cannot program the ESC32 from the uSD. Is something changed in this routine?
simon

Postby bn999 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Simon: Can you confirm that if you downgrade to r97 that it works again? What is the last revision you were using where it did work?
bn999

Postby chschmid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 pm

For me R100 with ESC32 FW R25 worked.
The param Start_Voltage is not transferred to the ESC32.
chschmid

Postby simon » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:20 am

It worked on compiled 6.6.0 (b1035), but I havn't downgraded yet to check it. Maybe something in my txt files has changed. Could this problems be related to character/format coding of the txt file? UTF8/ANSI etc.? Using space, tabs, notes? It is strange that for some people it never worked for some reason...
simon

Postby bn999 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Tabs and spaces should not be a problem as they are all considered white space. Trailing notes should also be ignored. It just uses the fscanf() stdio function. I guess there could be character set issues. All the little library knows about are standard ascii codes. If there is a file that is not working where another can be shown to work, I would like to see it.
bn999

Postby simon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I don't have the non-working files - I've formated the card after that :/ I completely do not understand it, but right now everything works fine on r100 :/ I've tried different character sets/formats (using Notepad+) and everytime it works. If I run into this problem again, for sure I will write and send a file. But right now I think the problem was not associated with the file.
simon

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 am

How difficult would it be to have an option to combine the flight mode channel with the set home/RTH channel? Eg Use a 3 position switch with a two position switch mixed to give 6 different pwm values on Channel 5? I would like to do this so that it would free up the other channel. My setup is ch6 controlling camera tilt, and I want to be able to toggle a switch on ch7 to switch between two cameras, in addition to the start/stop recording switch I have on ch8.
-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller