[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - LED Red Autoqaud 6

LED Red Autoqaud 6

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

LED Red Autoqaud 6

Postby Kalle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:03 am

Hello
i hope u can help me. After the DIMU upgrade on my AQ and the flashing of the Firmware the LED is shining constant red and i cant connect it to the PC. I tryed to reset the board with a SD card by writting the Version 0 on like its written in the wiki. But its doesnt work from the moment iam powering the aq the only LED who is on is the red one. The Lipo has enough voltage and the i never switched the red and black cable.
regards
Marco

PS: Really have the feeling iam going through all the AQ problems which are existing XD
When iam reading my text i have the feeling there are many mistakes...iam sry my english is not so good still hope u understand what iam trying to say
thank you
Kalle

Re: LED Red Autoqaud 6

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 am

Hi Kalle,

please post close-up pictures showing your DIMU pin header soldering. Also be sure the DIMU orientation is correct.
Which firmware did you use and which AQ board revision (see here how to distinguish http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... 2-hardware ) do you have? You need to flash it with the right firmware.
Use the firmware download wizard (http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/ ... ad-wizard/ ) to find the right/latest one.

Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Kalle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:39 am

Hello Joerg
first of all thank you for your post.
Here are all pictures of the AQ6:

I bought my AQ i think between 1 1/2 and 2 years ago so i think i have to use revision 2 (on some pages its revision 1 because everything befor 2012 is rev.0)
The DImu orientation is correct like its showing on the wiki.
I used the aq7.0.r442.b1848-hwv6.1-dimu1.1.hex
after i tryed without the Dimu
i used
aq6.6.1-rev2.hex to flash the AQ

When iam trying to flash AQ+DIMU following msg is coming:
read_byte: No error
SERIAL_ERR_NODATA

Assertion failed: 0, file stm32.c, line 94

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Using Parser : Intel HEX
Using Parser : Intel HEX
Serial Config: 115200 8E1

same msg without DIMU
Kalle

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

Just to be sure: bootjumper is in place when you try to flash (not mounted in the pics)?
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Kalle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:53 am

Yes bootjumper is in place always befor iam powering the AQ
Kalle

Postby Max » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Kalle, are you saying that you can flash firmware OK when the DIMU is _not_ plugged in, but it fails when the DIMU _is_ plugged in? Or you can't flash any firmware at all?

-Max
Max

Postby Kalle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:54 pm

A Guy in a other forum found the mistake:
I didnt flash the aq in a perfekt row
1.jumper
2.serial adapter
3.qgc start
4.power on
5.flashing
in this row everything works perfect...