[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - GQC disconnects from quad after arming.

GQC disconnects from quad after arming.

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

GQC disconnects from quad after arming.

Postby ternovi » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello,

My quad got flashed with AQ FW ver: 6.8 BETA rev260 b1496.(I didn't do the flashing)
Before my quad was not even arming after flash. I loaded the parameters on there and I configured the Magnetic position.
The quad arms with RC now but as soon as the quad arms, the GQC disconnects from the AQ and I am not able to reconnect. I am using GQC v1.6.1

I see the status of the quad go from standby to arm. I also hear the AQ board beep when it arms. Finally the motors are not doing anything when I push the throttle through the RC controller.

Thanks,
Ternovi
ternovi

Re: GQC disconnects from quad after arming.

Postby kinderkram » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi Ternovi,

You should use the latest Beta7 firmware: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/ ... oad-wizard

The old one obviously doesn´t fit the 1.6 GUI. Also please check your parameters afterwards, might not fit also since a lot has changed from Beta6.8 to Beta7.

Norbert
kinderkram

Re: GQC disconnects from quad after arming.

Postby ternovi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:24 am

Hi,
Thank you for your directions Norbert.

I am a real noob when it comes to this, so I would appreciate it if you could guide me as to what I need to compare it against?

Do I generate new parameters or...?
ternovi

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller