[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - (solved by Paul from flyduino Big thumbs up)

(solved by Paul from flyduino Big thumbs up)

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

(solved by Paul from flyduino Big thumbs up)

Postby rwijnhov » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I recieved the envelop the today from flyduino. But it was already openend and completely empty only thing left was the bluetooth adapter and rechnung. But the autoquad board + other stuff is gone stolen i guess :( Already send a mail to Paul I hope this will end well. I am so dissapointed now :( :(

(Just got of the mail with Paul and he will send me a new Unit free of charge. That is what I call A super service and great support. So Paul and flyduino get a big thumbs up. Paul thanks again.) :) :)
Last edited by rwijnhov on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rwijnhov

Re: My autoqaud board got stolen in the mail :(

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Wtf? This can't be true - dammit!
Do you have a tracking number so Paul can investigate on that matter? I hope it was an insured shipping.

You should make some pics of the opend package.

I really feel sorry for you!

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby rwijnhov » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Was send by registered airmail not sure if it is insured then. Never got a tracking nr. And ofcourse I directly made pictures of the opened envelop.
rwijnhov

Postby rwijnhov » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

And now beceause I can't say when it got stolen or prove the items were even send to me in the envelop by Paul I can't even file a police report. So i can not say when the goods got stolen or if they have actualy been send to mee according the police so not possible to file a report. So not sure what to do next. Any ideas anyone?
rwijnhov

Postby rwijnhov » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Just got of the mail with Paul and he will send me a new Unit free of charge. That is what I call A super service and great support. So Paul and flyduino get a big thumbs up. Paul thanks again.
rwijnhov

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller