[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - not Logging (Green LED at 1Hz)

not Logging (Green LED at 1Hz)

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: not Logging (Green LED at 1Hz)

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Thx for your patience!

You know - errors occur where you least expect it. While prototyping we didn't have any probs with the socket.
Now that the boards were delivered the users' feedbacks are essential for us to sort out all the bits&bytes you guys might stumble upon.

If every problem can be solved that easily I have no fear.

btw: did we mention this is a beta test? :D
kinderkram

Postby GoFaster » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 pm

GoFaster

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Your help is appriciated.

Users' findings and feedback will take us further. So nothing will be taken personally here.
Each uncovered bug will help the whole project to get mature.

So please don't hold back your critics.
kinderkram

Postby axelnied » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 am

Everyone...

I successfully was able to "mod" the uSD card slot! As kisssys posted, by bending down the little (golden) tab on top of the slot. Be careful, it bends fairly easy. Less than 0.5mm is required (guestimation)...

The AQ now accepts the card with NO PROBLEM, the green LED switches from 1Hz to 5Hz and vice versa (hot swapping as a test). Thanks for all your help and suggestions!

Kinderkram,
You probably put this on your list already, but this should be in the wiki, with a image reference...
axelnied

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 am

kinderkram

Postby rwijnhov » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 am

When I boot up with the sd-card in the led never turns green. I have to take the card out en pusch it back in before the green led starts to blink fast. Any ideas?
rwijnhov

Postby rwijnhov » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Solved bought a class 10 adata 8gb and it logs right away.
rwijnhov

Insert usD only when AQ6 is already ON

Postby jabram » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I did not have to bend the contact in the uSD slot.

What I have found is that if you format a uSD card and insert into AQ6 when it is switched OFF it does NOT start logging when you subsequently turn ON AQ6.

Solution is to switch on AQ6 wait until green LED flashes slowly THEN insert the card, that works consistently.

I am not using the recommend uSD card, I am using a Team 16GB class 10 and once inserted after the AQ6 is already running it works fine, I just did my first freeze and thaw for 100 minutes and I only have one small file from when I switched AQ6 on and inserted the card then switched it off before freezing, the next file is about 377mb which is during the 100 minute thaw.
jabram

Previous

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller