[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Can't arm FC

Can't arm FC

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Can't arm FC

Postby joebar.rc » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 pm

You did not by any chance choose a heli program in the transmitter?, because a heli program will mix the collective and thus roll/pitch.
joebar.rc

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:39 pm

My thought, too.
There must be some kind of mix in the radio.
kinderkram

Postby Jean » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 am

Hi kinderkram and joebar.rc,

I know what you said about manual mode and normal flight, I just make a mistake taking the screenshot.
I switch to a acrobatic mode with the futaba, and with the QGC I can see the blues bars moved in the rioght way, without any aother connection, pitch moved alone and well, roll too ... so that the first good point.

After that, I did an other other other time the esc calibration with my grandson, but it's still the same problem, motor 1 begin first, after 2&4 and at last the 6. I connect all the esc to the channel 3 of my RX, I power the TX, reverse the throttle, max the throttle, power the esc& rx, heard the beeps without any motor running, throttle to min, heard the beeps without any motor running. And when i reserve in the right way the throttle and reconnect the esc to the AQ board, nopthing change, they are still dislinked..

In the futaba, the channel seems to be: 1AIL 2 ELE 3 THR 4 RUD
and in the QGC the channel 1: THROTTLE 2 ROLL 3 PITCH 4 YAW
for me it's strange, I thought that I had to put the same channel, so change the channel on QGC, but when I put to the AQ channel 1: ROLL 2 PITCH 3 THRO 4 YAW, I can see that when I move the sticks they don't move where I want, they are switched. I use the S-BUS and I have an inverter...

I don't see what I can do next..

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Best regards

Jean
Jean

Postby Jean » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am

Hi guys,

So I still have this big problem.
I put 3 other pin connector, the M7-8-9. And I still have the same result, 3 motors run at the same time, and just one don't. If I switch the esc which is no running with an other one, the not running run now and the running stop running. It's always the same problem, so It's not a ESC problem, and not a gyro problem.
I'm really lost.. :? :cry: :cry:
Jean

Postby chschmid » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 am

Jean
Could you try all 4 mots ob Port 1-4. adjust the mixing table accordingly
Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby Jean » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 am

Hi Christof,
Yes I did it, but without succes, the motor 3 isn't running, I will did it an other time .
Best regards
Jean
Jean

Postby chschmid » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 am

Jean
Exchange the mot only, Not the ESC. Maybe the kV of One mot is different.
chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 am

That sounds like the one ESC isn´t working properly. In general ALL motors run - unless they are connected to the ESC in question. So...
kinderkram

Postby Jean » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 am

OK I test and post back..
Jean

Postby Jean » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

Jean

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller