[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Autoquad 6 Q&A

Autoquad 6 Q&A

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Autoquad 6 Q&A

Postby Crizz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Any way to pass up on ESC-calibration ? To be honest, i´m in doubt how to fix my copter to avoid from flipping at WOT with T-Motors Panheads and 13x4.4" . Didnt understand what it is really good for ( maybe because i´m too busy to get my ESC32 running in GUI....)
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

I use the T-Motors Navigator Series MN 3508-16 with 700 k/V, Joerg.

Today i did several tries connecting ESC32 and AQ - after i reinstalled the Silabs CP210x VCP. Had driver version 6.6 installed (Feb.14), uninstalled driver and installed new 6.7 - no changes. Except that i even can´t access the AQ even now :shock:

When i selected "connect", ist stays unconnected. Wehn i choose "read current..:" it says it has read, but shows none - and even stays unconnected.

Tryed with Silabs UART with 4-pole wire, with 6 pole, nothing. Checked that baudrate was set to 230 k, 8n1. Doesnt even matter if i choose flowcontrol or not. This is becomming very strange now. Even if i repower the AQ, no connection. Normally with 1.3 the AQ reconnected automatically to QGC with voice-out ( is set to active ), but actually it stays disconnected.

Guess i should verify that Flyduino FTDI and my FTDI are still okay, to avoid that bad serial adaptor causes the problems....
Attachments
ESC32oConnect_n.png
ESC32oConnect_n.png
Crizz

Postby DUKE40 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi Crizz,

when connecting to the ESC32, the QGC will never show it as connected in the top of the window, this is only for connection to the AQ.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby Crizz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:49 pm

But after connecting and "read current..." i should see the actual params and FW-version, right ?
Crizz

Postby chschmid » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Correct. Did you try QGC 1.3?
chschmid

Postby Crizz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm

made one step forward. AQ gets connected via FTDI-UART (set to 3.3V) at 115 kBaud with QGC 1.5r6 , ESC32 still a problem : after connecting and read-out no prarams are shown and FW declared as "unknown". Will try with QGC 1.3 tomorrow again.

Tryed to flash new FW, but get error that sync ACK is missing or something like that. ESC switches from Bootmode to normal ( no LED -> red LED flashing) after trying to flash.
Crizz

Postby DUKE40 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi Crizz,

I had this error about Sync ACK missing as I had all 6 lines connected and not only GND/5V/TX and RX.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby Crizz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:23 pm

i had only power and tx/rx connected, tried only with Flyduinno UART at 5V tonite, will give it a try with FTDI at 5 V tomorrow
Crizz

Postby LPR » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Crizz

Connect the AQ board as it says in the wiki.

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... nnections/
Attachments
Crizz.jpg
LPR

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller