[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Autoquad 6 Q&A

Autoquad 6 Q&A

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Autoquad 6 Q&A

Postby Crizz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Duke, you are using Flyduino FTDI CP2102 Adapter also ? As far as i remember you even tried the 4-wire-modes, didnt you ? Its really scaring, i need updating ESC32 because of the t-motors (pancake) and if flashiong ESC doesnt work, i´m not really sure about flashing DIMU. Even havent found any entry on the GUI to flash DIMU, any thing i havent seen yet ?
Crizz

Postby chschmid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:51 pm

There is no need to flash the DIMU. You flash the AQ6 with a DIMU FW release using QGC.

Flashing the ESC32 and connecting to ESC32 with the new QGC 1.5.A6 does not work all the time for unknown reason. I usually use a copy of QGC 1.3.0 That works well. Usually after connecting and disconnecting with QGC 1.3.0, QGC 1.5.A6 works.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby Crizz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:56 pm

very strange, that behavior. And i wonder why documentation is so bare about the DIMU-theme, guess its just too new
Crizz

Postby chschmid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 pm

You are right, its all new. We are working on the wiki update very hard. But most infos might already be here:

If you need further infos, please ask.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby DUKE40 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:56 am

Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

Last edited by aBUGSworstnightmare on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby DUKE40 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 am

Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby DUKE40 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi,

I seem to have solved the problem by reinstalling the drivers for the UART.
I will perform further checks, as this seem to have worked on some of the laptops where I could test it.
Unfortunately on my netbook I am not sure if this will lead to the expected success.
I even tested it now on my Windows Virtual Machine and even there it works.
So flashing will not be an issue anymore, only calibration could still be a problem, as I cannot use my Windows Virtual machine, as it is in the office and I do not want to perform the calibration there, too much things and too little space for props runnnig at full speed.
So lets wait till my nettop is ready for testing.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 pm

And it worked on the netbook as well, so I just need now to find out if the netbook is OK for calibration or if it is too weak.
If it is too weak I will have to look for another way to get the calibration done, but this should not be impossible, now that I know that everything is working.
Best regards,
DUKE40

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller