[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Autoquad 6 Q&A

Autoquad 6 Q&A

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Autoquad 6 Q&A

Postby ade » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Please explain some questions about autoquad stability on hexacopters.

1. Behavior with 1 broken motor
2. Behavior with 1 broken prop

I've seen video with redundancy test on octocopter. Autoquad flies great. And what about hexacopters?
ade

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 am

Hi AQ-Friends,
maybe my post is a little bit off topic but I don´t know were to write else.
I ordered the Autoquad 6 with Dimu, 6 ESC32 with CAN and a GPS-Shield in december from Jussi.
Everything came pretty quick just the GPS shield was missing.
On the delivery note it says "GPS-Shield in Backorder will send later"
Since two weeks I try now to get any information about the delivery date for the shield,
but till now I don´nt got any reply of my emails.
As well I need a invoice for my order asap for my tax office.
Does anybody know how to contact them quickly (telephone number, skype etc.).
Best regards
Chris
Chris

Postby plexus » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:04 am

plexus

Postby r0sewhite » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 am

r0sewhite

Postby plexus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:50 pm

hi rosewhite,
I tested my hexa with differents motors and It was impossible to take off without crash the hexa. It flip immediatly. But with quatos it can take off but with yaw.
Anyway I not tested the headfree. May be a good thing.
Alain
plexus

Postby r0sewhite » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

Hi Alain,

I have tested it so far on a Rubina Hexa and a Tamara Hexa with MultiWii 2.1 (quite old version), Naze32 with Baseflight, Quanton with Taulabs and AQ6 with PID. If the same copter flipped with PID but flies with Quatos, it only tells me that your PIDs were way off of what they could have been.

A Yaw drift is acceptable under such conditions. At least it is better to keep level stable with the remaining motors than heading.
r0sewhite

Previous

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller