[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Calibration: MAG values outside of the range

Calibration: MAG values outside of the range

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: Calibration: MAG values outside of the range

Postby Mlozano » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 am

Thank you Christof for you answer. I have solved the problem. See the post viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3033. Tomorrow I will try to do MAG test.
Mlozano

Postby LordPikaChu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 am

LordPikaChu

Postby Mlozano » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi,

Finally I have tried to fly my quad with some precautions (see video https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkjkc36wjb25xmf/DSCN8737.MOV ) and the behavior is the same that I can see in the last video. I suppose that I have to work to eliminate MAG interferences. I will try to put a EMI shield between the FC and the ESC 4in1 or relocate it in another place. Further more there are two things I have seen in the test. The first one is that the polycarbonate arms weren't a good choise because despite of polycarbonate is a hard light material, it has a little flexibility that is not good to reduce the vibrations. It was something I feared. I'm going to replace them by aluminium arms. The second thing that I can see, but not always, is that one motor don't react when taking off.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Mlozano

Postby Mlozano » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:25 pm

After doing the changes, it seems that the stability is better. I think that it was due to an incorrect Attitude tuning parameters and maybe to the vibrations. I have done a similar prove to the test that I saw in the Attitude tunning section in the wiki, and now it seems a different quad but I will fly my quad to confirm the improve of the situation.
Mlozano

Previous

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller