[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - new hardware revision autoquad?

new hardware revision autoquad?

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: new hardware revision autoquad?

Postby chschmid » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 am

Morning Menno

I ordered some SN65HVD232QDRQ1 for the ESC32's.
What is the difference to the SN65HVD232D on your board?
Can I use the SN65HVD232QDRQ1 instead?

Can I use this HT?

Sorry for my maybe stupid questions....

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Postby joebar.rc » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:46 am

Hi Christof,

Hmm, according to the TI site, the 232QDR is automotive can transciever rev A 2008 and 232D is can transciever (not mentioned automotive) rev k 2011. The specs appears to be simulair but I can't be sure because of the year, revision and application differences.
The HT is not correct, that is a triac and not a voltage regulator :)
You can use others obviously, the footprint I used had gnd, vcc in, vcc out as pins sequence, that is the most important besides the 3.3 output..
joebar.rc

Postby chschmid » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 am

Hi Menno

Thanks for your time. Now I am more confused.

Maybe you could send me the partnumbers of matching CAN Tranceivers for the ESC32 side and for the AQ side. So I can order that and be sure it works. Preferably farnell available parts.

Same with Cap type. (Tantal ect)

Thanks
Christof
chschmid

Postby joebar.rc » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

joebar.rc

Postby chschmid » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Thank you so much Menno.
That makes live much easier.
chschmid

Postby JussiH » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

First prototypes have landed and will be shipped to select teammembers for testing in the coming days. There is only limited numbers of these available, but if you feel comfortable soldering SMT (the J1 and J2) headers, there is some available for teammembers that is willing to put in a testing effort.

On the list so far is:

Menno
Christof (can you do the soldering?)
Me
Paul

Id like to see some go to US members - but as said, you need to be able to solder SMT to mount it...Steve, Rusty, Larry'?

(Viacopter will offer a mounting service, once we have them available for retail)

2013-11-18 22.44.33.jpg
JussiH

Postby LPR » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:19 am

Jussi

I need two prototypes if you have enough.

Larry
LPR

Postby chschmid » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 am

Morning Jussi

Sure I can do the soldering.

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Postby bluuu » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:25 am

Jussi: can I have one ?
bluuu

Postby plexus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 am

Morning everybody,

One for me please if possible. No problem for soldering.

That was not possible to have DMU and Can bus on the same board ?

Alain
Last edited by plexus on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller