Are these screen shots ok? Maybe motor clipping?

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Are these screen shots ok? Maybe motor clipping?

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 am

Can someone please look at the below screenshots and advise if there are any issues i need to address. I have finished (finally) building my first AQ and had her maiden flight yesterday, I spent all day today tuning the PIDS to what i think is acceptable although some further fine tuning maybe required. This afternoon i took to the park and tried my first mission, it worked ok up until the point where it captured the orbit at waypoint 3 however it never broke from the orbit to goto waypoint 4, i had to manually take over (not sure how to address this). After this i flew around in manual mode for a while. Looking at the log in google earth the highest speed recorded is around 84Km/h :o :o .

From 0 to 110 samples the AQ was capturing the various waypoints, from 110 - 150 (i think) was orbiting around waypoint 3, from 150 - 200 i was in manual mode (sometimes PH) screaming around upto 84km/h

It appears there is some clipping of the motors at the higher end of the scale, what can i do to fix (correct) this?

If the below logs end up been ok, my next step will be mounting the vectordd and gopro 3, but just want to make sure to avoid a costly crash.

Thanks for your feedback

Edit: oops just noticed I posted this into the wrong section, apologies, mods could you please move. - thanks
Attachments
Motors Sides.JPG
Motors Sides
Motors Rear.JPG
Motors Rear
Motors Front.JPG
Motors Front
Motors All.JPG
Motors All
IMU Rate.JPG
IMU Rate
IMU Mag.JPG