roll pitch work only in one direction

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

roll pitch work only in one direction

Postby codeforge » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi,
i have a quad with simonk esc and rctimer 5010 motor 15" prop, autoquad v1 r37. i fly well in manual and gps but after 5/6 minutes when i roll full to left the quad roll a little bit to left but if i roll to right the quad goes very much to right like the middle point of roll is decentered. Same with pitch, full forward from transmitter and the quad goes a little bit forward, full back with pitch from transmitter, autoquad goes very much to back...

Could be an esc problem?
codeforge

Re: roll pitch work only in one direction

Postby LPR » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Code

Flight log is the law around here. If you have the SD card in take a look and see if it's a transmeter/ receiver problem or one ar many other possibilities. If you can't make sense of the log post it here.

Larry
LPR

Postby codeforge » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

Hi,
i try to check the logs but cannot understand if there are problems. I see the quality radio and all seems good.
There are 2 log files, the first of the good flight with at end the issue, then i land in gps to avoid crash. The second is very little because after gps fix i try to take off but i get a back flip, then i try it in my hand giving a little throttle in manual mode and i see the front left motor spin much more than the back right motor.. Cannot see else. Tomorrow i try other flight hope to save 15 inch propellers if crash :s

thanks again

logs: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By3U0E6 ... E3Vm8/edit
codeforge

Postby LPR » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 am

Code

I could not open the file. If you have not found the problem repost the problem again and maybe someone else would be able to help.

Larry
LPR

Postby JussiH » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Uneven thrust distribution is usually caused by range difference on the ESC´s. Recalibrate all ESCs

Otherwise there could be a problem in your calibration of the board itself....
JussiH

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller