[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Aerial Media Pro's was broke into. Huge loss

Aerial Media Pro's was broke into. Huge loss

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Aerial Media Pro's was broke into. Huge loss

Postby gtxkid » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

I'm posting this from an alert on Multirotorforums. This is a sad situation for some good people!

Aerial Media Pros BROKEN INTO Please keep eyes and ears open for RTF XM8 Skyjib & RED

Hey guys,

It saddens me to have to write this. But I am hoping somone will see or hear something in the next days to follow. Last night between 8PM and 8am In COsta Mesa CA, someone broke into our shop, and pretty much wiped us out. The perp came through a window, and cut them selves pretty bad. So chances are they are bandaged up pretty good right now. The worst part of all of this is that we had just cxl our insurance last month, because they would not cover us for Aerial work. What a big mistake. To all the other business owners out there, Please learn from my mistake and make sure you install CAMERAS, and have adaquate insurance.

The items stolen are not your average copters, and can easily be made out. They are some of our custom builds. They also got our RED camera with lens's. If anyone sees or hears anything about the following items, Please call us at 888-557-6791, or call the Costa Mesa Police department directly at 714-754-5252 CASE# 13-229

OK, here is the stuff we have found missing so far.

RED SCARLET SN#XD3216

SONY CX760
Sony NEX5

RTF XM-8 Heavy with wookong set up and AXI Droidworx edition motors AV200
RTF AD8 with Wookong and AXI Droidworx Motors AV200
Pics of AD8 are on below link, and the XM8 was almost exact same except with the newer XM Frame. Same layout of wookong and ESC's
http://aerialmediapros.com/store/ind...q9m7oaute1ojr4
RTF Skyjib with Wookong set up AXI 2826 motors AV200
RTF AD6 with Mikrokopter set up AV200 360 AXI motors
RTF F550 with Heavy lift conversion and NAZA with GPS
RTF F550 with NAZA and GPS
RTF TBS Discovery EXTREME with Heavy lift conversion

(24) AXI 2814/22 Droidworx Edition Motors
(17) AXI 2826/12 Motors

2 Aerodrive 8 Boards

2 Skyjib v2 kits

3 Zenmuse NEX5
3 S800
4 Wookong

6 Futaba 8FG's

4 10.1" FPV Monitors
EFuel Power supply 60amp

4 AV200
2 AV130

They even stole my RC Cars LOL

Mugen 1/8 RTR with Tekin motor and Speedo
1/10 b4.1 with LRP SSX and 17.5 motor.

This is what I see missing right off the bat. I am sure I will notice more stuff later. If anyone happens to see or hear something, Please let me know.

This has been a major hit to us, But our spirits are high, and we will not let this stop us from moving forward.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Sincerly,

Patrick Smith

Aerial Media Pros
888-557-6791
gtxkid

Re: Aerial Media Pro's was broke into. Huge loss

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 am

Woah, what a loss! :evil:
Sounds like the thieves had a lot of time to collect all those RTFs and parts.

Hopefully the company has written down the serial numbers somewhere since the WKMs could be identified easily by DJI when someone tries to connect them to the GUI. I'd alert DJI first and watch Ebay for suspicious parts and combos popping up.

If I was the thief I'd try to sell everything in parts anyway...
kinderkram

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller