[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - imu case

imu case

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

Re: imu case

Postby Jessestr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 am

Let me start the design tonight :)!
Jessestr

Postby Jessestr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 am

To comfort you that I have some 3D knowledge :D
I'm aiming for a very easy case that can be CNC'ed as well as 3D printed. It's just a design.. I don't know how to make CNC files :) Will upload a preview when I have something :)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jessestr

Postby mr_westie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 am

Cool :)
mr_westie

Postby kinderkram » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 am

No one doubts your 3D skills, Jesse.
Just come up with a nice case. :lol:
kinderkram

Postby afernan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 pm

IMGP0135.JPG
Very nice designs.

The hard thing is the mold obviously. I´ve tryed docens of shoap bottles, taperware, etc. The one I use now is this salad bowl from IKEA ("Banda Blank" serving bowl, 4€) cheap and perfect shape.
Attachments
New Picture.jpg
New Picture.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 9493 times
afernan

Postby Jessestr » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

Very easy and simple. Allows you to use the 45mm holes and it only exist out of one part.. but you need two of them.. If someone got a printer.. It can be printed. Just a design.. not the actual sizes. only the board size..

If you want a fancy design.. I can do some cooler stuff.. But I want something cheap and effective..

Jessestr

Postby mr_westie » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 am

cool.

I will check what format the printer needs and get back to you.
mr_westie

Postby Jessestr » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks. Will try to make an eaxct version with good measurements. If you want a custom design.. Pm me. I can do all you like. Might want to lake a closed version too.. Only punheaders would be free then.

This case depends on your spacers now. Will work something out with a sleeker design. This is just a plain box. But my worry now is the size and measurements, once that is right.. I'm free to build on the design.
Jessestr

Postby Flyduino_Paul » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:30 pm

we also made some , in my opinion, nice and usefull case, its here soon.
Bottom is filled with a little CF dust to give some EM and ESD protection, top is pure plastic to not disturb the GPS Antenna which is placed under the dome top.
You can mount it universal over the 4.5x4.5cm holes, but it also directly fits on the FCP HL.
Flyduino_Paul

Postby afernan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Very nice made, Paul. Looking forward to see in the shop.
Angel
afernan

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller