[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - new board run different hardware?

new board run different hardware?

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

new board run different hardware?

Postby rwijnhov » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi I see in release notes of R23 R24 that some things are changed for the new board run. Does this mean next batch gets different hardware?
rwijnhov

Re: new board run different hardware?

Postby kinderkram » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Only a slight change on R4 to assure the VIN sensor can measure up to 25V.
Therefor Bill added some defines and changed the board header files.
Doesn't affect the "old" boards and will be documented once the boards are tested before announcing availability.
kinderkram

Postby rwijnhov » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Is it possible to change the sensor our selves. Would be great if i could get up to 25v in my osd. On my 4s I only get warned now when voltage below. 14.7
rwijnhov

Postby GoFaster » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm going to replace the 4.7K resistor with a 8.45K to match the new board's divider. Should be accurate up to at least 24.25V battery voltage. I would really like to perform the discharge curve profiling process.
Though everytime I go near the board with a soldering iron, I'm afraid I'm going to destroy something ... :)
GoFaster

Postby Asaad » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

Asaad

Postby kinderkram » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Here's an illustration of which resistor needs to be exchanged when you want to measure the VIN up to 25V:

R4-resitor-exchange.jpg
Workaround for boards from the first batch
R4-resitor-exchange.jpg (141.63 KiB) Viewed 13437 times
kinderkram

Postby rwijnhov » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Can someone pls make good totorial on how to do this?
rwijnhov

Postby joebar.rc » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 pm

joebar.rc

Postby Max » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Is this the right 8.45K resistor: ?

And the voltage regulators (Recoms) can still only handle up to 18v input, correct?

Thanks,
-Max
Max

Postby Teletubbie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Getting only two resistors is a hard to find here, any body out there who bought a bunch of it and want to post two to me, I will pay the resistor, stamp, envelope, tape,.......

Yes I am in Amsterdam The Netherlands.

//Frank
Teletubbie

Next

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller