[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC32v3.....

ESC32v3.....

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC32v3.....

Postby Astudillo » Tue May 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Astudillo

Postby JussiH » Tue May 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Nah....I am just waiting for some final pieces to come together and getting test-results back from teammembers.

I know its been long, but I promise that its "right around the corner" now....(famous last words)
JussiH

Postby TheBone » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Does anyone know, if the ESC32v3 documentation is still online?
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:23 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby TheBone » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Primarily I was looking for the meaning of the solder pads / the ports, where I've to attach the the UART, the CAN, the PWM, the Motor and so on. And what the possibilities of the USB-Port are.

Chris
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 am

Last edited by aBUGSworstnightmare on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby TheBone » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Thank you very much for your comprehensive answer.

The thread you posted i doesn't know. That makes the soldering much more easier.
If I'm right, on the top side of the ESC (where the USB-Port and the AQ label is), everything is nearly the same. If I want to power the board by the FC. I have to solder the the both solder pads like you did.
The six ports (from right) are for the UART and the rest is not interesting for me, at least at the moment.
On the back side the interesting pads are the five from left (at the lower edge). The two pads on the left sides are for the CAN and the three next to them are for the PWM-Signal.
The connectors for the Motor, the LiPo and the capacitor was left behind at this point.

A few of my questions have already been asked, but I've still got a few left.

For what are the pads which are named below:
TP1
The four: GND + +5V + SCL + SDA
The two ports right of the PWM ports (+5V + GND)
C23
C31
C30
C29
TP2

Once again, thank you very much for your help.
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:06 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby TheBone » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Last edited by TheBone on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:18 am

Attachments
SANY0065.jpg
no protruding pin header
aBUGSworstnightmare

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32