[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Flashing stopped and ESC not responding anymore

Flashing stopped and ESC not responding anymore

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Flashing stopped and ESC not responding anymore (SOLVED)

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Finally checking again all connections, I had a cold solder on RX.
After I had corrected this and soldered it again, I was able to flash it again and now everything seems to be fine again.
Will put it into my quad and see if everything is working as expected.

Thanks to everybody for the help, hints and advises.

Everything is working, I just made a short test in my garden, no flight, just checking the rotation of all motors and that it reacts correctly to stick input.
Tare is done, next I will do the onboard magnetic calibration.
And then I will have to calibrate my AlexMos Gimbal and the maiden flight will be one step away.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Re: Flashing stopped and ESC not responding anymore

Postby JussiH » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Good to hear!
JussiH

Previous

Return to ESC32