[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC32 with T-Motor U8-Pro

ESC32 with T-Motor U8-Pro

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC32 with T-Motor U8-Pro

Postby TheBone » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:54 pm

TheBone

Postby TheBone » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 am

TheBone

Postby TheBone » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi guys,

I bought some Air40 and they work. I've upgraded the voltage to 6S and try some calibrating tests. But I think I'm too stupid. In the T-Motor manual from the Air40 ESC is written, that it is necessarily to put the ESC directly to the Radio with a RPM signal. Cause of the need to use a SUMD signal with the Graupner and the AQ board I can't do that. Therefore I put the ESC to the AQ board an tried the calibration. I think that this was not the best idea, cause the results are not so much better then the AQ ESC32.
Has anyone an idea to solve the RPM <> SUMD problem?

Thank you in advance.

TheBone
Last edited by TheBone on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:12 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby TheBone » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Thank you for your quick reply.
I think I already does that from the beginning. Or is there anything new?
TheBone

Postby TheBone » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 am

Hi all,

could the person, which generated this results please post his parameters for his ESC32v3?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTS13ZF4hQ

As known, I already use nearly the same configuration, therefore I would be glad, if anyone could give the ESC details to me.

Thank you very much in advance.
TheBone

Postby TheBone » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:32 am

Hi all,

I'm happy for the reason why I'm almost ready with the ESC configuration. Unfortunately now I have some trouble with the transmitted data from the radio an the reaction of that from the motor. It seems to be that the QGC received the control commands as it was entered. But the motor doesn't look like that way as you can see in this video:

Could anyone please help me?

Thank you very much in advance.
Last edited by TheBone on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBone

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 am

Sorry, I see no video (neither in Safari nor Firefox).
What are your throttle channel settings (Min/Middle/Max); verify them in QGC. They need to be in a range o 0 to 1400 (700 middle).
Don't use expo to start with; you can add some expo later if you want too.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby LPR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm

I can see the video but I don't understand what your problem is.

From looking at the video it looks like you have a M4 connected to the ESC and your controlling the throttle with your Tx linked to the M4.

You should not expect to have a smooth throttle control because the M4 is trying to control the motor like it would in flight and the vibration to your bench will effect your motor response to your Tx throttle input.

Larry
LPR

Postby TheBone » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:23 pm

TheBone

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32