[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Help configuring ESC32 to work with OP Revo

Help configuring ESC32 to work with OP Revo

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Help configuring ESC32 to work with OP Revo

Postby Skripo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:20 am

So after an inordinate amount of time I am ready to calibrate my revo. I set Min_PWM to 900 and tried to run the setup wizard. Unfortunately the lights flash red and the Revo cannot start the motors to find the neutral.

What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by Skripo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skripo

Re: How can I set up with OP Revo

Postby JussiH » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:05 am

OP revo questions belong on the Open Pilot forums:

http://forums.openpilot.org/
JussiH

Postby Skripo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:34 pm

So you are refusing to help me set up my ESC32 because I have a Revo?
Skripo

Re: Help configuring ESC32 to work with OP Revo

Postby LPR » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Skripo

I have experience with OpenPilots CC board. If the Revo controls the motors the same as the CC board did the ESC32 should work by only lowering the PWM starting signal to be a little less than 1000 micro seconds. If it's not possible to lower the start PWM signal on the Revo then you can use the serial connection on the ESC32 and change the "PWM_LO_VALUE" on the ESC32.

How to change the PWM_LO_VALUE is clearly described in this link to autoquad.org.

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/esc32/esc ... and-modes/

Good luck with your Revo.

Larry
LPR

Postby JussiH » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 pm

JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 pm

kinderkram

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm using ESC32s on a Revo running the Ardu32 code, so this info probably won't help you, but I had to raise the PWM_LO_VALUE to 1035 before they would arm.
-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

Return to ESC32