[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC not arming/running on PWM

ESC not arming/running on PWM

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC not arming/running on PWM

Postby monkey1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

hi

any parameters for apm2?

greeting, monkey1
monkey1

Postby Shulyaka » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Shulyaka

Postby xanion » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 am

Hi there,

I cannot arm my FC, and I don't know why.
I'm using Hacker Brushless Controller "X-40 OPTO PRO".

Radio communication works fine as I can see in the telemetry. I see throttle at 0 to -1 and yaw at approx. 705, but the FC is not arming.
Even though when I plug the battery all motors give a sound that they are initialized.
When I connect whatever Brushless Controller to the Ch1 of the radio receiver, the corresponding motor spins on setting some throttle.

I didn't find any information of my Brushless Controller for PWM frequencies / periods etc. And I didn't find where I can set the values in the QGC (v1.3.0), that are mentioned in the posts before. FC firmware is 6.7 r224.

Ready LED is blinking (1 Hz)
Power LED is continuously turned on
Debug LED is blinking fast
GPS LED is blinking (inside the apartment!!!)

So, how can I get rid of that problem(s)?
xanion

Postby cartti » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:53 am

I just had same exact behavior on one of my esc32. Everything works fine in gcs, but doesnt arm with pwm.

After a quick multimeter testing i found out that pwm input is dead shorted to ground. Tried to search board with magnifying glass to see if there is any visible shorts etc but didnt find any. I'll quess processor itself or pcb tracks between layers are somehow shorted.

This happened while doing pid tuning and all of a sudden it just stopped arming.
cartti

Postby DUKE40 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Have you checked that both Siwtches are set to normal mode.
AQ wont arm if the switches are set to anything else than normal flight mode (RTH, PH, Set Home or mission).
Best regards,
DUKE40

Previous

Return to ESC32