[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC32 Q&A

ESC32 Q&A

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC32 Q&A

Postby Crizz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:01 am

thx @ Joerg, i´ll compare with my actual values and will even do tests. I´m surprised to read about so many problems with the pancake series from T-Motors, guess next time i´m gonna ask for working and proofed combinations instead of only trusting in experience with other series.
Crizz

Postby DUKE40 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:42 am

Hi Crizz,

I am surprised as well, that motors from such a well known company are making such problems.
I would have expected like you, that they work correctly in almost any combination, but life shows that theory and reality can be quite far away from each other.
Hope you will manage to get your configuration working, would be a pitty if your big AQ project could not be a success only due to the motors.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby Crizz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Like i already wrote in my other request for calib-file : spent my sunday with the x8 and it drives me nuts. Will try 12x4 instead, if they also dont run satisfying, i have to reconsider to replace motors or ESC - both variants means lotta work and a whole bunch of money. This project is becomming a money-grave itself......
Crizz

Postby Sparkles » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Any timeline update for the esc32v3? I'm having trouble finding any news on its development. Any plans to release it in the coming months?
Sparkles

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 am

A new batch of V3´s is in progress, and if it checks out, we will make it available in a public beta as soon as possible. Most likely that will be after Easter
JussiH

Postby cctsao1008 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Does the ESC32 support oneshot125?
cctsao1008

Postby kinderkram » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:26 pm

kinderkram

Postby cctsao1008 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:19 pm

do you going to plane to move your code base to github?
cctsao1008

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Georgseema » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:59 pm

I'm planning to build a line following robot with brushless gimbal motors. I would like to know if gimbal motors would be a problem for ESC32, because of their high resistance (5-15Ω)?
Georgseema

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32