[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC32 Q&A

ESC32 Q&A

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC32 Q&A

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:04 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby proff » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 pm

I tried the same commands as the one on V2
set list
status

etc
but no response from the esc ..
no firmware rev and serial at start up
etc
proff

Postby JussiH » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 am

Are you sure you have the correct Driver for the USB installed?

http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF257938.

V3 also has the FDTI header, you can try and use that to connect to the ESC to see if its a general problem.

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/aq-esc32/ ... nd-wiring/

If its a general problem with the ESC and you bought it from Viacopter, I will replace it under warranty. Otherwise, you need to contact your reseller and make a RMA case.

Best regards

Jussi
JussiH

Postby proff » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 am

thank's for your help
I have solve the problem on our side for the moment I will do the test asap but for the moment esc ar already mount in a small area and I ve not place to mount FTDI pins I must do the test on a stand alone esc but I ve not time to do it yet
i bought it at iRC electronic do not get offended we already bought ESC32 V2 at viacopter but it was out of order from viacopter when we bought the V3 I seen it's back again now I seen also you change for the alternative form factor
thank's for your help anyway
I would be intrested to know why the config software is limiting these parameters like that
proff

Postby JussiH » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:23 pm

There isno limit. The setting you are referring to has nothing to do with pulse width. You are confusing period and value. Esc will still accept frim 750us to 2250 us as a valid signal.

Take a look here:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/aq-esc32/ ... -settings/
JussiH

Postby JussiH » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 am

ESC32v3 is available at Viacopter. Limited Quantity. Get them while stocks last...;-)

https://viacopter.eu/multirotor-shop/es ... pter-store
JussiH

Postby shung » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi, Who can I reach out to to order larger quantities of ESC32s?
shung

Postby JussiH » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:42 am

send me an email:

jussi(at)viacopter.eu
JussiH

Postby Fritz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:26 am

Hi all,

i'm trying to connect a Pixhawk FC with an ESC32v3 over CAN, but, as far as i know, they are using different CAN-protocols, so they won't support each other without a parser on one CAN-side.right?

What i'm missing now is a sort of Documentation that is not pure c-code to understand the ESC32v3 CAN-communication. A few posts already mentioned, that this doesn't exist, but since they were all asked a few month/years ago, i hope there was found/created one i haven't found yet.

If anyone, who stumbled across the same problem, could give me any advise/solution to my Problem that be great!

thanks for any help!
Fritz

Postby HMSG » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:20 am

Actually I'm having the same problem. I would like to used ESC32v3 for automotive application and be able to send speed command over CAN bus (+ feedback and diagnostics). Since the software is not open anymore the only way to achieve this is to understand original CAN protocol (and implement it on another device which will send the command). Before I spend time on it I will try get my hands on v2 version which accepts custom code. In this case writing piece of code with 2 or 3 fixed ID CAN messages should be much smaller effort.
HMSG

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32