[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - ESC32 Q&A

ESC32 Q&A

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: ESC32 Q&A

Postby richiew » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

Hi,

I live in Singapore and attempts to purchase have given me a page with the error "Error: Please select another Shipping Method." when there is only one option. The screenshot can be viewed at htt p://i.imgur. com/hWIk6.png (anti spam grr)

I have emailed info@viacopter.eu but have not had a reply...Any assistance would be great!

Cheers
richiew

Postby richiew » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 am

Any help? I have tried emailing info@viacopter.eu again and hope I get a reply =(
richiew

Postby JussiH » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 pm

I have replied to the email. Singapore is available in the shipping options, so there should not be any problems...

What browser are you using?
JussiH

Postby arachnida » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 am

Will the ESC32 be replaced by the UltraESC or will they live next to each other?
arachnida

Postby JussiH » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 pm

UltraESC is a seperate project, so both will be available.
JussiH

Postby richiew » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Still no luck ordering online I'm afraid, I tried it on Chrome and IE and get the error "Error: Please select another Shipping Method." when I try to check out... =(
richiew

Postby theguigz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 am

Hi all,

Can we control directly the ESC via PWM with speed inputs (ESC give us a PWM pulse/RPM ratio) ?
theguigz

Postby noppita » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm

I just finished static calibration and now ready to solder my all 8 motors directly to AQ ESC without banana plug. Therefore i need to know which wire from esc connect to which wire (black, red, yellower) from my motors, so i do not have to disconnect my solder and have to re-solder to make my first (front) motor to turn closewire.

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo=go ... oductname=

to make first (front) motor to turn closewire, how to connect motor to esc? which wire go to which one.

thank you
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

You can't say for sure which color matches what. I already had this happening.
But you can solder just one to see in which direction it turns and when all motores (hopefully) have the same order of colors you can solder them accordingly.
You could also use aligator one sided alligator clips to test it before you solder them. So you only need to solder 1 of the 3 wires and test the direction with the provisory connection.
kinderkram

Postby noppita » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

i just finish static calibration and do not know yet how to start the motor, i just need to do dynamic calibration first and so i need to see which wire to connect to which wire.

can i start the motor now when i am in the step of static calibration.

i will figure it out

thank you
noppita

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32