[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

Postby afernan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 am

I need to put a BT module, but I have only the small HC-06 that needs 3.3V and now I don´t have that voltage onboard since I´m using the BLDC- Joerg expansion board.

It has a 5V in the BT connector, but I tested with the several modules I have and most of them doesn´t work. Only one (LINVOR, I guess flyduino) shows the HUD moving but not other data transfer (no Waypoints, no parameters, etc).

Anyone knows a module that works on M4 using the BLDC expansion board of Joerg?

Thanks

Angel
afernan

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 am

Hi Angel,

I'm using/testing with module from flyduino (http://flyduino.net/Serial-Bluetooth-Ad ... ndroid-App), RN41 based (i.e. Spark fun Bluetooth Gold Mate https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12580) and HC06 based (i.e. http://www.hadi-rc.de/epages/es125123.s ... iewProduct or http://www.wide.hk/products.php?product ... ART-serial).

The labels on the silkscreen printing are representing the M4 signals --> you need to connect TX/RX and RX/TX.
BT detail.png
BT detail.png (6.7 KiB) Viewed 14051 times

Since most people tend to use BT-modules mounted on breakout-boards (commonly referred to as 'Arduino' compatible) I've decided to add a LLC for easy interfacing 5V logic.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby afernan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks Joerg:

I tested with Flyduino "Android" compatible and I get connected (I see the HUD moving correctly) but I can´t update parameters from the terminal nor write waypoints. Do you can do it in your android terminal?

i think there´s some post on that problem somewhere.

Angel
afernan

Postby DUKE40 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Angel,

do you use the LED from the NanoQuad for signaling, for example for low battery level? Or are they on all the time.
I am thinking about switching my NanoQuad from currently NanoWii to M4.
But then most probably with Quatos.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:24 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:32 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby afernan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:29 am

Attachments
M4 r432 PID 8.5 DELTANG interno V1.zip
(2.24 KiB) Downloaded 697 times
afernan

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:24 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby JussiH » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Angel,

Would you happen to have generated Quatos thrust terms (or data) for Kiss18/MT1306/GF5030 yet? My thrust rig is down at the moment....

Thanks

Jussi
JussiH

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase