[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

Postby afernan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:57 pm

This build works great at first shot:

- AUTOQUAD M4 + Joerg ("abugsnightmare") BLDC board
- Nanoquad frame (http://flyduino.net/Nanoquad-frame)
- KISS 18A esc´s (http://flyduino.net/KISS-ESC-2-4S-18A-v11_1)
- Motor MT1306 (http://flyduino.net/T-Motor-MT1306-3100KV)
- GEMFAN 5030 props
162gr w/o battery. Using Zippy 850mA, AUW = 200g. 12 min flight. (Same conf than Markus used with his acro-nanoquad)

Building time: 3h

Using r432, PIDs. Using same params than with Warthox frame 400mm, X-Motors 2208; and the same also than big quad 610mm with Mt3110!. Incredible yaw precission.

Video:
Enjoy
Angel
Attachments
DSC_0105.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
Last edited by afernan on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
afernan

Re: NANOQUAD M4 and KISS

Postby chschmid » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:58 pm

You will be so much in trouble after "best moments".
Congrats for the nice quad.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh-oh!
Hopefully the plant police will not find out - or you will have to move to the cellar with only bread & water. :lol:

Nice Nano, Angel. Could you please also upload it to YouTube, so I can submit it to the list?
btw: are there also other vids missing on YT that are on Vimeo?
kinderkram

Postby afernan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi Norbert!
I allways forget to upload in youtube. Here it is:
http://youtu.be/ZBO8_Y_9Jtc

Norbert, I uploaded also this one showing first test with Quatos and Kiss in Open Loop and low battery: http://youtu.be/bXx0GofufQ4

pd. I´ll sleep tonight in the sofa...
Last edited by afernan on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afernan

Postby chschmid » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:03 pm

chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Thx, up in the list.

btw: If I was her I´d also take a closer look at the furniture :twisted:

scrrr.jpg
scrrr.jpg (146.54 KiB) Viewed 15858 times
kinderkram

Postby DUKE40 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Are you using Quatos on it or just PID?
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby kinderkram » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 pm

kinderkram

Postby HeliHenkie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:19 pm

HeliHenkie

Postby afernan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:16 am

@Jan:
I´m using PID for the moment, but can be easily used with Quatos; only need to get the pwm/thrust curve of this especific configuration. Anyway, with PIDs is already very very good performance.
PIDs control is very robust indeed. I´m using same params in three very different configurations: 200g quad (this one), 700g quad and 1.5 Kg quad, all three flying very well.
- I´m not using any special fw to use with KISS. Simply you need to tune (one for all) PIDs a bit lower wrt deffaults. I can supply the parameters.
- I´m using r436 compiled for M4, with small modifications to use the expansion board for use BLDC ("abugsnightmare" oone). You can compile with the MAKEFILE inside the distro easily (read the header)
- In fact it´s same code but compiled for each board and especific H/W (DIMU, QUATOS, etc). You can´t use exactly same fw file for both v6 or v8 (M4)
- I don´t have yet the curve for XMotor 2208, but I´ll do when I have some time.

@Norbert. Yes I know: I need to buy more props someday for that nice motors. Anyway, even like that, It flies great
afernan

Next

Return to AQ Media Showcase