[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - QUAD 750 monoblock

QUAD 750 monoblock

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: QUAD 750 monoblock

Postby teramax » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Angel, as always i love the idea of the smaller one.
Looking like it´s name could be miniblock :D
With 10mm tubes you might think also for the Flyduino X2208, i use them on my 1100g FPV ship, they run so smooth you wont believe but also very powerfull and light.
I use them with 9x4.5 eProp style propellers and 4s.

Also a very good idea to base on some centerplates that are already aviable to buy somewere and not to search for someone to machine them! Thumbs up.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby afernan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 pm

deleted
Last edited by afernan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afernan

Postby afernan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:43 pm

@Steve, Srinath:
OK, atached is the excel I use to compute numbers. I think is auto-explaining. Use "quad monoblock" sheet. PLease note that:
- arm legth is from the edge of the clamping to the center of the motor. For a CF tube of 315mm this L=285 (you need cad file to compute)
- For motor rpm there is a small hand iteration with the experimental table, just follow the "arrows".

In my case if I go to 2Kg AUW (with a GoPro) then I move up to 44Hz propeller excitation, and could start having problems. In that case I´d go to a shorter arms or/and thicker tube (18mm). With a CF tube = 250mm (we still can mount 15x5 propellers)the Length for the formula is L=220mm and freq = 78Hz, far enough for motor excitation.

About filtering inside the code, as I said before, lets that for the last solution. It´s much easy, effitient and elegant to remove vibrations on the source.

Angel

PD. I´d never had thought this matter could interest you so much!
Attachments
formulas.zip
(963.83 KiB) Downloaded 718 times
afernan

Postby teramax » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:47 pm

tiny update, maiden wo. landing legs

worth every minute building this awesome machine, respect to Angel!

monoblock maiden ACC.JPG

tomorrow i´ll take this sweety out for a dance ;), it´s just a precalibrated board.
teramax

Postby Kisssys » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby teramax » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:40 am

done and flying.
Made a 100% identical copy of Angels rig also including his settings (Quatos params, PID, ESC32 values....)
I would say proof that a build can be 100% copied without missing performance or flight caracteristic.
Thanks Angel

teramax

Postby afernan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Very nice built! Even cleaner than original. I hope you´ll enjoy this smooth flying like I do with mine.

Angel
afernan

Postby teramax » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 pm

thanks for the flowers Angel :D
teramax

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase