[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My cube

My cube

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

My cube

Postby plexus » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 am

Hi,
I show you my first cube with my hexa.
May be it could be better but I am happy by the result.
No wind and 8°

Alain

missioncube - 22_01_2014 , 11_02_11.jpg
missioncube - 22_01_2014 , 11_02_11.jpg (84.25 KiB) Viewed 8065 times
plexus

Re: My cube

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Alain

The video of the cube I gave you a link to was for a 50 meter cube. How large in your cube?

Larry
LPR

Postby plexus » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi Larry,
About 48m and 16m height.
20m above the ground for the base.
Alain
plexus

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Alain

I found that having a second of time of loiter time in the corners help make the corners more accurate. Your cube looks very good. To get the cube as accurate as I did it took many tries.

Low wind helps and I found the 4 m/s second was just a little better then 5 m/s for flight speed.

I found that making a cube is a good way to learn the basics of flying missions.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:28 am

Looking good, Alain - thumbs up! 8-)
kinderkram

Postby plexus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi Norbert and larry,
My loiter time was 3s, I will try with 4s and change the speed to see if I get a better track in the corners.

Alain
plexus

Return to AQ Media Showcase