[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Hexa build project

Hexa build project

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Hexa build project

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am

I've been test flying the AQ board for some weeks now and I am very happy with the results so far.
These initial tests were to get to know the FC and prepare myself to mount it on a hex frame.
Looking arround for different frames I finally ordered the flyduino Cheese plate HL.
This is what the postman brought this week along with someother stuff.

My hex build will include the following:
FCP HL + extra shells for a hexa

34cm booms (1,5mmthick)

Dome

HK F30A ESC's (will be flashing to Simonk FW)

Sunnysky's 2814 700KV motors

12x4,7 props

AQ board

I hope to show some photos from time to time concerning the build.
Last edited by leopold1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leopold1

Re: Hexa build project

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Six HK F30A ESC's now flashed with BS N-FET Simonk FW.
And one ready for mounting under the motor.

leopold1

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey keep up the good work, I'll be watching this daily
Jdmagoo

Postby rwijnhov » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Could you show some pictures how you are going to mount the escs on the frame? Beceause if you go hex you don't have any room between the plates.
rwijnhov

Postby trypt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Awesome! same frame as me. Have you found out how the gimbal/battery holder actually should be mounted? :)

This is my guess

trypt

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm

leopold1

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Here are some photos of an esc mounted on the motormount.
I added a smal spacer under the motor mount and cut out a small section on the top shells just enough to let the cables through.

leopold1

Postby plexus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 am

Very clean ! :shock:
plexus

Postby leopold1 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Just finished a big job today 8-)
Installing all motors and ESC's, twisting of all cables and check the CW or CCW rotation.

leopold1

Postby leopold1 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:15 am

Holy cr**, what a beast.
Didn't quite think it would turn out this big.
Pfff, I'm allready afraid to do a maiden :?
This setup is with 12" props.

Allmost finished ...
Latest FW and mixing table loaded. Using the one thats mentioned in the documentation. Hope it works ;)
Final check of all connections and prop direction.
Then I also need to find my dancing shoes.

Now its time for that "Leffe" 8-)
leopold1

Next

Return to AQ Media Showcase