[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Hexa build project

Hexa build project

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: Hexa build project

Postby leopold1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I've been having some probs concerning yaw during the initial TX reaction test.

But with the support of this great community she is up and running :D

Still have to do the dance though.
leopold1

Postby leopold1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

For future reference

leopold1

Postby LPR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 am

leopold

I think you get the best performance from your Hexa if you use 66 and 33 instead of 50, 25. I you use a Tilt Angle P higher then the default 60 it might fly just as good put I like to use defaults. You'll have one less thing to adjust when you load new firmware.
I believe that the motor mix works best when pitch and roll add up to 100 or a little less.

Larry
LPR

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Larry,thx for the heads up. Will try it after the final calibration. (won't be this week :evil: )

Mix should look like this

leopold1

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Jussi,

Any news on the landinggear you're using on your hex with the brushless gimbal?
Could use one ;-)
leopold1

Postby LPR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Leopold

I don't have a hexa to test the motor mix but when I made the octo mix I found when pitch plus roll goes over one hundred you have to readjust the PIDs.

Larry
LPR

Postby chschmid » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Please let us know how it worked. There was a long discussion about mixing tables. Geometricaly it would be 25/50/25 and that adds up nicely to 100, when using 33/66/33 it is a bit above and might give some more authority. I use 25/50/25 and in POS Hold I was missing some "power".

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby LPR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Christof

When I say to add up pitch and roll I mean add up pitch and roll numbers for one motor and they should be 100 or less.

It's also important that the same amount of control is given to pitch as is given to roll.

Larry
LPR

Postby leopold1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Will post my findings asap.
But it can take a week or so .... :evil:
leopold1

Postby chschmid » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:47 pm

chschmid

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Media Showcase