[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My hexa in the wind

My hexa in the wind

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

My hexa in the wind

Postby plexus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 pm

new short video of my Hexa with strong wind in hold position. You can heard the wind in the mike.

Frame hexa2, motors 2827-35, prop 10X5, 4950 mA, AQ R37 V2

plexus

Re: My hexa in the wind

Postby JussiH » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Looks like you got it dialed in - very nice. Congratulations, you should have a very capable videocopter there...

If you dont post it on RCG, I will.... ;)
JussiH

Postby bn999 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Very good. I see there is no overshoot so you could probably increase NAV_SPEED_I and/or NAV_SPEED_P a slight bit to keep the position hold a little tighter in the wind. The only trade off is that it might make it wander or hunt a little more in calm weather.
bn999

Postby plexus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Ok , Thanks for the Info bn999. I thinks also it could be a little bit better.
Now i just tune the Nav speed P =5 and Nav speed I=0.007. It seems to be a little bit better. But the wind is too cold to continue . :mrgreen:
@ Jussih you could post that video where you want...

What do you think about these param'S
navspeed2.jpg
plexus

Postby afernan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 am

Those Nav params are exactly what I use for all wind. They are safe enough for not overshooting, but it can be improved if you fligh with care (in fact, the deffaults values gives the better performances, but overshooting risky)
Angel
afernan

Return to AQ Media Showcase