[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - teramax demonstrates "point to move" and "follow me"

teramax demonstrates "point to move" and "follow me"

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: teramax demonstrates "point to move" and "follow me"

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:04 pm

tab or tap? ;)
kinderkram

Postby teramax » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:57 pm

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm

"Aufblattln"?
Could you please translate it into German? :lol:

Ok, found it: http://www.ostarrichi.org/woerterbuch.html?wort=1730

Wasn't my intention to expose you. Just wanted to be clear if you meant "tab" like in tablet...
kinderkram

Postby teramax » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 pm

:lol: never mind i am also just kidding.

But you know u can only love your child when you give it a name.

What i plan for demonstration is to mount the gps to my dog and let it make a duck hunting exercise whith the AQ following and camera on the new Flyduino Brushless Gimbal pointing towards it.
Great plans or just dreaming?? We will see :roll:
Until then there´s a hudge todoo list :)
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

Boy, you just unleashed a flood of pictures in my cells!

I don't think you're dreaming if you can trust your doggy.
But instead of a duck hunt (I hate all the brutality in nature :lol: ) you could "fake" a search and rescue mission:

- train him to run to a certain remote place where he gets some Leckerli as a reward
- place a person in a car simulating an accident
- send him across the field to the said car
- grab your transmitter and run behind both the doggy and the copter ;)

That should work if you tinker with the angle of the GoPro without having a stabilizing gimbal. The shaking might add some drama to the scene.

What would be uber great: if the doggy had his own GoPro! :lol:
kinderkram

Postby teramax » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am

OK, i can do that but
Point one on the todoo list is Peter has to implement yaw in the followme app (maybe still working on that).
Point two: i have to bring my WiFi online, still learning ;)
Point three: wreking a car for demo :D

Give me 24 hours :lol:
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 am

Kidding again? ;)

But yes, the heading should always be towards the moving object.
If the path isn't too complicated (and I don't expect him chasing through the underwoods) the BT connection should do, or not? What was the farest distance to the quad when you ran across the field?
btw: field studies at its best! :lol:
kinderkram

Postby teramax » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:11 am

maybe 10 to 15 meters but the dog sure runns faster than i so i hope AQ can catch up.
But be sure i´m gonna test and realize this when i am back from skiing.
I already have the whole movie in my brain.
Including firefighters and dogtrainers, spoken to them meanwhile and they love my idea.
But heading is a must!
teramax

Postby afernan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I´d like to test TnG and FollowMe

Max, Peter, are there implemented in Aq-gcs2_2.8.5?
In case yes, could you write a few words Howto use?

Thanks

Angel
afernan

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Well, the command interface is in the android yes, but you need a 'special' AQ mavlink what is not publicly available. So you can' t use it. And believe me, we are testing it for you and saved you from a lot!! crashes trying it :)

Menno
joebar.rc

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Media Showcase