[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Let's show it off!

Let's show it off!

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: Let's show it off!

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 am

Now this could be the best sort order as an entry for beginners - by date:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKinderkra ... =1&sort=da

Only the beta tester vids are missing atm - or did I oversee something?
Videos inside a playlist can be sorted and easily expanded.

What about malfunctions, weird behaviour and crashes? :lol:

Oooh dammit: I forgot the software part. Going to bed now....
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Woah!

kinderkram

Postby afernan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi Norbert:
maybe you´d like to use following videos:

AQ 6.6 r 53 Low height AUTO demo

Parakeeets likes AQ missions

AQ6.6 instability PID tuning on RCT 5010

AQ 6.6 r49 Landing imrovement modification

afernan

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 am

Hi Norbert

If you want to use these videos, you are welcome to do so.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 am

Already on my list. ;)
I def. need to build more than 1 playlist from beta users - too much good stuff out there to squeeze it in 1 list!
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Norbert

Here's the cold truth on AQ.

The AutoQuad flies quite well at -8.7F.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UkZe3fC6TI

I have the AQ board in a little box so the board is around 12F.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Thx, Larry!

Wow - you flew at -25C? :shock:
And then used 15 wps in one spot only changing heading and altitude?

If your video doesn't convince everybody on the necessity of temp calibrations to avoid sensor drift - what else can you show off?

Def. on my list! Thx.

P.S.: still wading through all the beta testers vids and trying to sort out how to list and present them best.
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Norbert

I was trying to use the same longitude and latitude but I had to move the group a little for the video and it's hard to get them all back in the same exact spot. The octo has been through a lot of beta testing that also makes for a little more movement around the waypoints. To get the octo to yaw with percision I angled the props about 4 degrees.
It's nice and warm in the house, only my one bare foot gets cold when in set out the octo. :shock:

Larry
LPR

Postby afernan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

@Norbert:
I´ve copied some of my vid´s in youtube, adding tags and comments:

AQ 6.6 r 53 Low height AUTO demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ct6uabGkE

Parakeeets likes AQ missions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29GBwtGSDY

AQ6.6 instability PID tuning on RCT 5010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnY48of5Wk