[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Hexa, New Year, New Love

Hexa, New Year, New Love

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: Hexa, New Year, New Love

Postby chschmid » Sat May 24, 2014 8:50 pm

All the files needed are here

What exactly is not working?
What parts do you have/use?

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby cofhal » Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm

You zip LANC file have this files: LEDs,LANC,and Funtions. Three different sketch, if compiled independent errors occur I try compiler the sketch, funtions, and appear the following errors: all funtions in this scope not declared. Where declares all functions?so does the sketch LESD and LANC.

I need use the LAC for control my sony camara with my RC control.
I have understood to be a single sketch can be compiled.
cofhal

Postby chschmid » Mon May 26, 2014 9:25 pm

The sketch is LANC. Put all files in Folder named LANC.
Add the libs (LANC Libraries) to your arduino libraries.
Compile again.
chschmid

Postby Lyuck » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello everyone,
I hope someone can help me, I uploaded the sketch on an Arduino Mini, which is connected to a receiver OrangeRx R615X and finally powered it all with a 1S lipo.
My problem is that it does not respond properly to commands, observing the status LED blinks do not match.
According to what you can depend on? What should I change?

Waiting for a help greet and thank

Luca
Lyuck

Postby chschmid » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Hi Luca
The Arduino Mini is 5V rated. Maybe you want use a 2s Lipo to power the Mini. Check if you have a Atmega 328 on it. The newer ones have. The Zoom PWM has to be centered for the other LANC functions to work.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby enak » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:32 pm

enak

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase