my quad project

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: my quad project

Postby cartti » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:12 pm

JussiH wrote:Carrti, can you update on this. Are you still having gyro problems?

I may have been to fast in ruling out gyro malfunction, if they show problems on the voltages, there could be a problem with the X/Y gyro. If thats the case, I will replace them for you under warranty.

Sry, too many projects and posts to keep track of.

Yup it happens every now and then when i plug in the power and try to take off. Reconnecting power so far has fixed it. 6 of these cf props already broken, because when i try to take off i dont know when it actually wants to work and when it does not no matter how careful i try to be. When it does work properly i dont see any problems flying with it.

Log result is always the same as i posted here about the gyro voltages: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1937&start=10#p9381

I assume i need full recalibration process with replacement board?
cartti

Re: my quad project

Postby JussiH » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Yes, you will need a full calibration of the board if the gyros are replaced...Send me a PM and we will work something out, it may just be an intermittent connection on the X/Y gyro.

Have you ever seen it happen in flight? Or is it "just" an initialization issue? Either way, the HW does come with a warranty, and if there is a problem with the HW, its covered!
JussiH

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase