[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Today I've tried AutoQuad 6.6 r22

Today I've tried AutoQuad 6.6 r22

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Today I've tried AutoQuad 6.6 r22

Postby VIM » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Hello,
today I've tried AutoQuad 6.6 r22.

In the beginning I had problems loading r22 version and I found out it's due to a fact that I use Windows 8. I overcame it using Windows 7 I have on my laptop.

In the movie you can see a flight with alt/pos hold. I also tried AQ Android GCS v2.3.3. Generally interface is very user friendly altough I wish waypoints on map had their numbers next to them. When there are 3 of them it's easy to
maintain, but when there are like 25 and close to each other then you hardly see which one is which and also have problems controlling them.

I also have the same problem as in AQ Android GCS v1.5.8 that copter won't go beyond orbit point. I also tried to test landing, which also doesn't seem to work. You can see that at second movie.

VIM
VIM

Re: Today I've tried AutoQuad 6.6 r22

Postby kinderkram » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am

Thx for the videos, VIM!
Looks like you got it dialled in pretty well. 8-)

Did you try to change the "Hit Radius" to 1 or 2m for the waypoints?

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/flying/mission-flight

Peter and Menno have done a great job on the Android v2.3.3 app. The usability of the maps also depends on the size of your screen. The bigger the better. Displaying the waypoint numbers would be helpful. Please post your proposal in the "feature request" thread.
kinderkram

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 am

joebar.rc

Postby VIM » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi,
thanks Kinderkram, i'll try lowering my Hit Radius, I've always set it to bigger values like 10-20m because of probable inaccuracy, but you might be right. I'll try to set it like 1-2m and report back.

Menno I just ordered Nexus 7 and hope it'll do better job than my current phone. Also thanks for the tip, setting it lower than ground level is rather obvious for someone that evere had any use of GPS and knows that these things are very innacurate when it comes to altitude. I'll also try to set it -1.0 or even lower and report back. Thanks!

VIM

Postby VIM » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

So I tried your tips but they did not work, so no next waypoint from orbit neither landing. I wonder if there might be a problem with AQ Groundcontrol station windows Version 1.0.1 which I use to generate my_aq_frame.params . Do you think that there might be any problem?
VIM

Return to AQ Media Showcase