[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New built hexa but vibrations

New built hexa but vibrations

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

New built hexa but vibrations

Postby plexus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi
I just rebuild my Hexa (56cm motor to motor) more light version to use Quatos. I am at full weight 2295 g. My old = 2550g !
Square aluminum arm of 10X10 and lightweight engine.I use it only with the gopro.
It flies very well, hold is solid.
But more vibrations in ACC in wind (see attached file). Is that level can cause disturbances in the functioning of quatos or in my hexa ?
In other word, may I get problems ?
Alain

AccX.jpg

AccY.jpg

AccZ.jpg
plexus

Re: New built hexa but vibrations

Postby plexus » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi,
Anyone to reply ?
Thanks a lot. 8-)
plexus

Postby chschmid » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi Alain

Your vibrations a very high. If not done yet, check your drives for balance.
Did you already try to retune Quatos? Maybe you can post more details.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:52 pm

I dont get quatos at that time. The motors and props are balanced. The vibs are coming from that frame with alu 10x10, because with the same motors and prop's with arms in 12x12 that was correct.
plexus

Postby Max » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:32 pm

The answer is always that less vibes are better. It's hard to quantify this by looking at graphs, nor is it always possible to predict how it will perform in the air based on the noise levels. What the ACC logs show also depends a lot on how the measurement was done (rigid over clean air, in an actual hover, on a hard-top bench, etc).

I'd agree those look a bit noisy overall, but with proper tuning (dampening down reaction time basically) it might still be OK. Whether you'll be happy with the final performance or not is hard to tell. Might also depend on the weather conditions you plan to fly in.

HTH,
-Max
Max

Postby plexus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:24 am

Hi ,
Thanks for the replies.
I want to know if quatos can be disturbed by the noise.
Anyone has one info about that ?

Alain
plexus

Return to General Discussion