[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Trying to compile

Trying to compile

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Trying to compile

Postby plexus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 am

Hi,
I am trying to learn how to compile. I never do that.

In the Wiki it is said to download Mavlink librairies at Github and put in structure

/ mavlink
/ onboard

But these files are on read only and I dont see how to do that . Copy /paste dont work.

Help me :idea:
thanks

Alain
plexus

Re: Trying to compile

Postby bluuu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

download Mavlink from https://github.com/AutoQuad/mavlink (Download ZIP - on the right on screen), then unzip it to repo structure
bluuu

Postby plexus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Many thanks ,
but I have the same problem to copy the directory "onboard" on my PC

compile.JPG

On my PC I have a directory "COMPIL" and subdirectory with "MAVLINK". In that subdirectory , I must add the "ONBOARD".
compil2.JPG
compil2.JPG (48.21 KiB) Viewed 12114 times

Thanks for the help.

Alain
plexus

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Alain,

Those repositories are not setup to download it in the usual sense. You need to install a repository checkout utility.
For windows, tortoise svn client is very easy. download and Install that and set the repository URL to the URL that you can see in the checkout section of that google code page.

Once done you can use the svn update function (that now is part of your windows explorer) to fetch a complete copy of the site.

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby plexus » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 pm

thanks Menno,
I am going to try .

Alain
plexus

Postby plexus » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Trying to test the compilation, I followed the wiki step by step but I get an error on that file: "aq_mavlink.h"
I no modified any files.
mavlink error.JPG
Last edited by plexus on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Postby joebar.rc » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 am

Shouldn't that be include ../mavlink_types.h instead of aq_mavlink.h

In this case your trying to include the file aq_mavlink.h in aq_mavlink.h and from another directory. That won't work
joebar.rc

Postby plexus » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Ok Menno,
Many thanks to read me, but I dont understand what can I do .

One other example and error at the end:
I create a directory "AQ6" and export with Tortoise the source of autoquad 6.6 in AQ6

1e.JPG
1e.JPG (39.58 KiB) Viewed 12026 times

Then with Crosswork i "open solution " aq6.hzp.
2e.JPG

And "rebuild solution" then error
error.JPG

The packages are loaded ?
CW.JPG

Many thanks to help me;
Sorry to disturb you.
Alain
plexus

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 am

Hi Alian,

Yes, that is a new error since the latest crossworks update. I believe you receive this because your using not the latest svn code but the stable release (6.7). In one of the latest svn releases Bill fixed that 'error' in the autoquad.hzp file and your still using the aq6.hzp file.
Its only one line change but significant :)

I leave it up to you to decide if you want to resolve the error by pointing to the latest release (not branches/6.7/onboard, but trunk/onboard) and update your svn copy local or try to solve it in your aq6.hzp file. In that case you must replace something:
__FPU_PRESENT;ARM_MATH_CM4

by

__FPU_PRESENT;ARM_MATH_CM4;STM32F40XX"

Cheers,

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby plexus » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi my teacher !

Happy, it seems to work with the last release R263.
Anyway 2 questions:
1----> How to upload an other release R260 in example , because the URL loaded in turtoise is always the same "http://autoquad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ autoquad-read-only" and report to the R263 ?
urle.JPG

2---->You say to replace in 6.7 board
__FPU_PRESENT;ARM_MATH_CM4
by
__FPU_PRESENT;ARM_MATH_CM4;STM32F40XX"

But in "autoquad.hzp" I dont found it.

Thanks again Menno to have took time to help me.

Sorry for my English ! :oops:

Alain
plexus

Next

Return to General Discussion