[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My new AQ6 in the wind

My new AQ6 in the wind

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

My new AQ6 in the wind

Postby plexus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi,
Have a glance on my new AQ6 in the Wind.

http://youtu.be/8zS97PMRJis

Home made frame in alu 11,4 X 1.5 mm, Upperplate in Alu 14/10. The other in copper veroboard 20/10 .
Motors T2216 800Kv
prop 10X5 graupner
ESC32
Firm 6.7 R224
Accu: lipo 5000ma
Total Weight: 1950g.
The parameters are original, only change the PID D=5800
IMG_20131014_124308.jpg

IMG_20131014_124248.jpg
Last edited by plexus on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
plexus

Re: My new AQ6 in the wind

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Looking very stable, Alain!
Fighting the gusts pretty well. Keeping the position in such a manner under these conditions will make it easy to fly it around in wind. Well done.
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 am

Wow, that looks super stable with so much wind.

Congrats
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am

hi,
same wind tested with WKM, the AQ is the best in hold position.

Alain
plexus

Postby bob.titus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm

hey Alain,

if you compare with WKM, how about general stability in wind, any shakes?
And what about altitude hold, does it fluctuate a lot in wind?
I find the general stability very good, especially with the amount of wind, what motor/props are you using?

Cheers,
Bob
smile, tomorrow will be worse!
bob.titus

Postby plexus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 am

Hi bob,
You have my conditions in first post up.
The WKM and YS-X6P are very good but the AQ is a little bit better in accuracy and stability.
Tthe AQ, in autolanding and RTH come back exactly to his point.
I upload another video where you can see the work of the AQ in gusty wind. I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7CeQVYo ... detailpage
Last edited by plexus on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
plexus

Postby bob.titus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am

ok, thanks.
What controllers do you use?
bob.titus

Postby plexus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

ESC32.
plexus

Postby bob.titus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 am

ok, thanks :-)
On a side note, could you tell me how to subscribe to threads, I can't seem to find the option!?

Edit : just found out how to :-)
bob.titus

Postby LPR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Bob

I have a video of my octo flying a mission in the wind. My octo is not setup as good as it could be. The motors are very cheap RC Timer's, the barometer does not have foam on it and the octo has the first parameter file that i've done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utm7Ayiw3ec

The mission moves the octo sideways two meters or one meter up or down every 30 seconds.

Larry
LPR

Next

Return to General Discussion