[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Crash each time switching Hold position

Crash each time switching Hold position

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Crash each time switching Hold position

Postby plexus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 am

Hi,
Since some days I have a lot of problems with my AQ.
My conditions are Hexa+ with motors 2827-35. Graupner MX20 hott , GR24.
With the last firmware V6.6.0 or R76, I have a lot of glitches in the log radio channel 0. If I come back to R75, no glitches.
But that is not the most important.
When I switch on the Hold position, the motors goes in full speed then stop or at low speed and the hexa goes down to crash on the ground, result arms and propellers broken . The action on the stick is zero.
Each time I switch the hold position the hexa goes up in the sky and I finish by a crash. Changing the factor throtlle is not the solution.

I think may be something wrong on the aq6.
crash.jpg
plexus

Re: Crash each time switching Hold position

Postby chschmid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Very strange behaviour.

Could you post a log from your GPS HACC, VACC and a screenshot of "altitude hold pid".

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi christof
see GPS Hacc and Vacc. The two curves are the same (level 0,1) ? I saw on an old log a variable curve and also a binary curve.I had the blue led fixed.
The pid are standard pid.
gps.jpg
plexus

Postby chschmid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

When you zoom in after 4000, you should see the two values somewhere between 0.3 to close to one.
Did you plug the batterie, lift of, level hover and then switch to POS Hold?
Could your standard alt hold PID's or F be screwed?
I have no other 2cents.
chschmid

Return to General Discussion