[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Are AQ Pilots up to the challenge of flying a cube?

Are AQ Pilots up to the challenge of flying a cube?

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Re: Are AQ Pilots up to the challenge of flying a cube?

Postby kinderkram » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 am

Guys you need to get these submitted. Im thinking of becoming a member of diydrones just so I can post a link back here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nah I won't poke the tiger but WOW good work to the both of you and the autoquad team!
Jdmagoo

Postby Kisssys » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 am

I'll get to it tomorrow or Saturday, did a little video on my longest flight.
Last edited by Kisssys on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby LPR » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

Steve

I though I was done, now I have to put video together too. :!:

Larry
LPR

Postby Max » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 am

Great video Steve! Only other thing I wanted to see in there was the flight path animated in GE, watching AQ quickly draw out the cube. Pretty neat watching it land right next to the TO spot, with the Tx just lying there... after 40 minutes, wow. Cool stuff! :geek:

Nice cube Larry!

-Max
Max

Postby Kisssys » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 am

Ya know,I did make a little animation of it drawing the screen but forgot to put it in. I also wanted to give credit to the flying field. Maybe I'll get ambitious and add those before I post the link on the DIY site.

I hate editing so I kinda throw them together.

Thanks for the heads up.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Max » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:55 am

Yea, get on that, would you? And throw the AQ into/outro in there while you're at it... :P

j/k... I hate editing video too. Takes me forever to get anything I actually like.... :roll:

-Max
Max

Postby sandmen » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 am

Steve, you have written in the video, the "AQ is actually flying reference the baro sensor".
What do you mean ?
Default is
#define USE_PRES_ALT 1

peter
sandmen

Postby kinderkram » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 am

Brilliant job, Steve!
I guess Larry will come up with something similar. ;)

btw: anyone near Colorado in June?
Sparkfun will have their annual competition, the AVC 2013:
https://avc.sparkfun.com/

1st prize for the "Aerial" class is $1000. Go get it! 8-)
kinderkram

Postby GoFaster » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Great plots Steve and Larry! They demonstrate the gold standard. Looking forward to the comments on DIYD :)
GoFaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion