[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Why Autoquad gets a crack

Why Autoquad gets a crack

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Why Autoquad gets a crack

Postby pogmo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 am

Hi Guys

Hi from Australia.. I thought I would share a video that sparked my research into another AP being the Autoquad and why I am giving it a crack. I hope I am on the right path!
Nic's Droidworx flying the Zero YS X6, he blames himself.. I blame the AP.

Nic, Matt and I are all from the same town here in Australia, Matt was the inventor of the PVC Tquad (quad made out of irrigation pipe and wire rope insulators) and Nic is the Photohigher gimble guru that seems to get everyone out of the crap with his advice in setting it up and flying it.

cheers

Pog
pogmo

Re: Why Autoquad gets a crack

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 am

Hi Pog,
welcome to our show!

Hard to say what happend there but to me it doesn't look like a pilot error.

If he switched from GPS to manual mode with zero throttle i.m.o. the aircraft should have come down straight and not nick to the side and flip. Looks more like the front left motor didn't get enough juice to maintain an upright position.
This can be caused by crazed gyros or ESC/motor/prop/wiring gone wrong. If the latter can be excluded it has to be the FC/firmware bug...

btw: the gimbal was doing a good job trying to keep the cam at level. ;)
kinderkram

Return to General Discussion