[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New Member

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Re: New Member

Postby E-Copter » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 pm

E-Copter

Postby SuperDave42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Fabien, cool to see you over here on the AQ threads :-)

I was going to setup my profile here but it turns out there are some pre-requisites before I can do that :-) ( I do like the anti spam controls. )

My Name is David Cook, I own and operate DC-Concepts. DCC is a design company based on my love for creation and design. DCC engages only on projects that I really like (keeps it fun )

I've worked with Fabien/E-Copter since 2004-2005 era on some really cool projects. I do tend to make the Master Machinist swear a lot at my CAD models, but hey, if it was not a challenge, it probably would not be worth doing.

I have a love for flying machines of all types. I used to be into RC cars/trucks big time, but then I realized one day that I was missing out on a large 3D play-space. I got into Helicopters big time, then into Multicopters.

I probably will not be posting a lot because I tend to remain undercover and only poke my head for air once in a while :-)

I've been following this project since it's inception and am very impressed by the outcomes of everyone's efforts on this.

2013 is going to be an innovative year for sure. optical tracking will be fun to play with and optimize and then put to work.

Hmm I think that's all I can say at this time on the subject.

Very best wishes to the AutoQuad team and AQ enthusiasts & testers

David Cook
DC-Concepts / E-Copter
SuperDave42

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi Dave & welcome to the party!
Fabien introduced you already as :ugeek:

Have seen some very interesting stuff on your website.
Now that Viacopter&Flyduino teamed up with E-Copter I'm pretty sure there will be some amazing outcome in 2013.

On our todo list we've hooked up a lot of what we'd projected for the beta run.
I can see the end of the beta somewhere on the horizon. 8-)

After around 20 months of working with Bill on the project, forming a group and building up the project and after 6 months of public beta testing with a growing team of very talented and friendly people we now have something we can be very proud of.

After all those sleepless nights and drawbacks with frustrations it's a very warming feeling to see the baby running on it's own after carefully taking step by step.

The further we go the more we can achieve. And we had high expectations when we started.
Not just another stable funflyer but the perfect camera platform with incredible autonomous features at a reasonable price was our aim. Nothing less.

Since we share similar agendas regarding visual tracking I'm looking forward to further cooperations.

Thx for your warm wishes - willkommen!

Norbert
kinderkram

Previous

Return to General Discussion