[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - First fly today

First fly today

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Re: First fly today

Postby plexus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm

may be a good news with that mixing table of LPR. I also tried that of Teramax with low picth 25. They work fine both. The wobble seems to be out. Be care with balancing motors and propellers together. I use an appli "vibration" on my smartphone.
I hope to stop my brain storming with that problem, and continue. :D :D

Postby LPR » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 am
teramax

If you look at post 135 on this thread you will see that I recommended a mixing table similar to the one you now are using.

" Something like this might work for your hexa.
---------------throttle---pitch---roll-----yaw
front left----100---------40------60---- -100
front---------100---------30--------0------100
front right--100---------40----- -60--- -100
rear left-----100------ -40-------60------100
rear----------100------ -30--------0---- -100
rear right---100------ -40----- -60------100 "
Last edited by plexus on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Postby Max » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 pm

This suggests that PID adjustment will fix your wobble problems. Perhaps start with increasing Tilt Rate D in steps of 100 (just a guess though). Using Larry's mix table is just masking the real issue.

-Max
Max

Postby plexus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Just feedback of my test.
In my config: hexa (MK.de with motors 2827-35, 10X5 graupner, Lipo 4950 or 5000 Ma, ESC32, MX20 Hott, GR24:
All mixing table with Yaw on motor 1 (front left) with +100 generate wobble.
Motor 1 must be CW.
The value given by LPR with 33 and 67 create wobble.
I have not tuned the PID. The values are those in R33.
Checked that afternoon and enjoy with the results. :D
Thanks to Teramax, Max, mr_westie.
plexus

Postby gionag » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:47 pm

gionag

Postby plexus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am

I use the mixing table of teramax with front left CW. No wobble.
---------------throttle---pitch---roll-----yaw
front left----100--------50------100---- -100
front---------100-------100--------0------100
front right--100--------50----- -100--- -100
rear left-----100------ -50-------100------100
rear----------100----- -100--------0---- -100
rear right---100------ -50----- -100------100
plexus

Postby teramax » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:56 am

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby plexus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Now I have found the good tune ( pid ) and my hexa fly very well in manual mode. I get a very good stability.
That afternoon I tried the Hold position and that run well but sometimes the hexa goes on the right very slowly but with the same altitude, no always.
May be a parameter to see but which ????

I am happy because it flies much more better than my old MK and I have not finish to tune it.
plexus

Postby teramax » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

good to hear

did you try a slightly increasing the "Navigation Distance P" ?
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby plexus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Not yet, because I am a little bit lost with all these values and the forum is my help! ;)
I will try it tomorrow if not raining here .
Thanks Marcus
Alain
plexus

Postby julien23 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Happy to hear good news like that! Bonne continuation dans tes réglages!
julien23

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion