[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New AQ Beta Firmware Release 7.0

New AQ Beta Firmware Release 7.0

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: New AQ Beta Firmware Release 7.0

Postby stud » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm

As I stated in the first post, the AQ6 starts up properly (red constant, 1hz green led, flickering blue GPS led). Nothing changes when I try to connect.
I soldered it myself. And checked it. And checked it again :)
stud

Postby plexus » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 am

May be to see that:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3734

Alain
plexus

Postby stud » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Thank you Alain and Larry. I wish it was that simple :(

With the v6.7 b1400 r224 i can connect to QGC and arm the x8, even turn all 8 motors
(meaning that my radio settings are OK, and also the firmware upload and the connection process is correct)

but with the DIMU supporting v7.0 b1848 r442 firmware, i can not connect to QGC right after uploading the firmware, because QGC crashes 0.5 sec after I hit "connect"

Dominic
stud

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Doesn´t sound like there´s an easy solution, Dominic.

After flashing the appropriate fw, does the board boot normally?
You could try to connect via QGC 1.5 to rule out if it´s related to v1.6
kinderkram

Postby stud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:32 am

QGC v 1.5 is exactly the same: it crashes when I attempt to connect...scheisse...Help!
stud

Postby stud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 am

This is what happens. It seems to boot just fine, but then the QGC crashes. Not only the Connection setup window, also the QGC main app is irresponsive
Attachments
QGC failure.PNG
stud

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Strange thing is: it crashes after a correct initialization, to be seen in the communication console.
Have you also tried without HW flow control, also without the advanved settings in the "Serial Link Settings"?
You could play with the latter one - just for the sake of having tested everything...
kinderkram

Postby stud » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Wow, it was the flow control! I set it to "none" and it worked. Thank you so much!
How can I make this known to the developers or other people who run into the same problem?
stud

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 pm

It´s already in the Wiki - just made it more prominent:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/configuri ... 30--or-not
kinderkram

Postby LinuxDoc » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Is there a changelog for 7.1-1852?
LinuxDoc

PreviousNext

Return to News