[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby JussiH » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 am

Thanks, Tilman - that would be very nice. I am sure we can work something out about picking up Marcus...
JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 am

Marcus will touch down at 19.35.
So after arrival there will be plenty of time to get you the charger. Saturn only had some for pocket cams...
kinderkram

Postby afernan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 am

Hi AQers at Hannover:

I plan to go this afternoon 5pm to the faire to clean entrance, bring my material and meet you all.

I can go by my own, but if you ever have some place in a car would be nice . I'm close to center, at

Lühmanns Hotel am Rathaus
http://goo.gl/maps/a60wr

Its very close to the Maschsee lake festival; btw, what a big party! . it was great yesterday night!!!. Loooot of beer ...

Looking fordward to see you this afternoon!

Angel
afernan

Postby bluuu » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

i have hotel room at Pelikan street

When I get there I post. Maybe any meeting ?
bluuu

Postby kinderkram » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 am

If anyone needs to be picked up, give me a call and I'll try to arrange it.
Since I don't know who's when where I can't promise to make it happen.

Most of us will be at ~17.00 at the faire.
Jussi will be there a bit earlier and occupy our booths. We obviously will need to place some stuff in the cars and/or hotel rooms over nite.

Anyway - this will be great fun and some kind of "milestone" in our project's history! 8-)
kinderkram

Postby teramax » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 am

Any news about the live-stream?
I have many people (future AutoQuadders ;) ) here wayting and watching what the Team is able to
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby afernan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:24 am

OK for me. I've got a bike from my hotel. I have only 10 min travel. I'll see you in the faire at 5pm

Angel
afernan

Postby kinderkram » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:36 pm

First impressions by the local press:
Teramax showing off his X8
http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Fotostrecken ... -im-HCC#p1

Nico's Y6 having a nap in the grass
http://www.twam.info/general/maker-fair ... er-2013-25

And here's the features showreel That ran at the indoor booth all day:

kinderkram

Postby DUKE40 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:26 pm

At least some impressions. I have been waiting for this since yesterday :oops:
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby kinderkram » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

I beg ya pardon, Duke. But this event was pretty exhausting for some.
There will be a flood of pixels in the next few days, I promise ya! 8-)
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to News